Wednesday, February 27, 2013

#7 Big Mountains & A Big God

     I sat looking at the beautiful mountains from the perspective of the lowlands.  They really are an impressive site to behold, I thought to myself.  Our 2 weeks of intense language and cultural learning on the farm had come to an end.  The following day we would finally be hiking into Kementiyan where we would be living and serving for the next year.  Many questions swirled through my mind about what I would see and experience there.  The longer I looked at the mountains the more anxiety crept up.  Will I be able to make it up and over that mountain tomorrow?  As I kept looking I suddenly realized how big God has to be just to make mountains like that and if he's big enough to make them he's big enough to get me over them and through anything I may experience on the other side.  And he most certainly has carried me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment